Bonnie DeWeese, 75, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 at Baptist Health Floyd, New Albany, Indiana.
She was born on December 29th, 1943 in West Baden Springs, Indiana to Ernest and Ola Mae “Young” Beaty.
Bonnie married David William DeWeese Sr. on June 1st, 1962 and he preceded her in death on June 3rd, 2013.
She was also preceded in death by her parents, (3) Brothers- Jack, Marvin “PeWee”, and Douglas Beaty, (5) Sisters- Lillian Cave, Mary Beaty, Juanita Newlin, Joyce Jones, and Connie Hollen.
Bonnie was a homemaker who enjoyed the outdoors, vacations, picnics at the lake, and Sunday drives. She attended West Baden Springs High School, and helped every year with the Springs Valley Community Christmas Event.
Bonnie is survived by:
(3) Sons David “Davey DeWeese Jr. Paoli, Indiana
Doug DeWeese (Martina) French Lick, Indiana
Brad DeWeese (Leah) Mitchell, Indiana
(3) Daughters Tammy Hostettler (Max) Bloomfield, Indiana
Kris DeWeese French Lick, Indiana
Missy Ermert (Jeff) Paoli, Indiana
(1) Brother Richard Beaty (Ellen) West Baden Springs, Indiana
(5) Grandchildren Amber Johnson, Barrett Johnson, Natosha DeWeese, Kayla DeWeese, and Chloe DeWeese
(3) Step-Grandchildren Victoria Moore, Matthew Moore, and Bryce Hostettler
(1) Great-Grandchildren Hunter Johnson
She also leaves behind her beloved furbabies- Bambie, Abby, and Raven
There will be a private visitation and a private family service at a later date.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.