Hazel Rominger, 106, of West Baden Springs, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on February 20th, 2019 at Springs Valley Meadows in French Lick, Indiana.
She was born in Wabash, Indiana on March 24th, 1912 to William C. and Myrtle “Stockton” Courtright.
Hazel married Jesse “Blue” A. Rominger on July 3rd, 1929 and he proceeded her in death on July 19th, 1999.
Hazel was also preceded in death by her Parents, (1) Son- Robert Rominger, (1) Daughter- Virginia “Bledsoe” Belcher, (4) Brothers- Chester, Kenneth, Dale, and Francis Courtright, (5) Sisters- Opal Gregory, Mable Hickman, Alice Watts, Ada Sherflick, and Vern Canfield and (2) Grandchildren- Lana “Purlee” Henson and Robert Paul Bledsoe.
She was a member of the Springs Valley United Methodist Church, the United Methodist Women’s Group, and the Prospect Homemakers Club.
Hazel is survived by:
(1) Son Morris Rominger West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Daughter Rosalie Hobby West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Daughter-in-Law Annabelle Rominger Paoli, Indiana
(10) Grandchildren Leah Bradford, Lori Gogel, Chris Hobby, Daniel “D.J.” Hobby, Greg Rominger, Ken Rominger, Brett Rominger, Melanie Carpenter, Devin Bledsoe, and Doug Bledsoe
(23) Great-Grandchildren (25) Great-Great-Grandchildren (2) Great-Great-Great-Grandchildren
A Funeral Ceremony will be conducted by Pastor Doug Finney on Monday, February 25th, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home in French Lick, Indiana. Burial will follow in Ames Chapel Cemetery.
Friends may call on Monday, February 25th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at the Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home.
The family requests memorial contributions be made In Memory of Hazel Rominger to the Springs Valley Food Pantry.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service in French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.