Kathleen Roddy, age 90, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest Friday, January 3rd, 2020 at Springs Valley Meadows in French Lick, Indiana.
She was born on August 22nd, 1929 in Lane, Oklahoma to Guy and Katie (Cartwright) McMutrey.
Kathleen married Aubrey Roddy and he preceded her in death.
She was also preceded in death by her parents; (1) Son- Roy Dean Roddy, (1) Brother – Guy “Mickey” McMutrey; and (2) Sisters – Marlene McMutrey and Billie Jo Locke.
Kathleen was a Southern Baptist and homemaker.
She enjoyed going to church, listening to gospel music, bingo, riding around and going to eat at Applebees and Miguel’s and spending time with family and friends.
Kathleen is survived by:
(1) Daughter Bobbie Kay Wininger (Eddy) French Lick, Indiana
(1) Daughter-in-law Karen Long (Terry) Enid, Oklahoma
(5) Grandchildren – Sheila Kaye Ames (John), Chad Roddy, Staci Roddy Bedford (Jeremy), Steve Smith and Jeremy Roddy.
(6) Great-Grandchildren – Tyse Wise (Aaron), Talynn Jones (Blake), Avery Gastineau (Kleveland), Courtney Ames, Regan Aubrey Ames, Austin Smith, and Tanner Bedford.
(3) Great-Great-Grandchildren – Mirra and Noraa Wise and Maelee Jayne Gastineau
Several Nieces, Nephews, cousins and friends.
The Funeral Ceremony will be on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home in French Lick, Indiana. Burial will be at a later date at Elmwood Cemetery, in Woodward, Oklahoma.
Friends may call on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 from 4:00p.m. until the time of service at the Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service, 9640 W. State Rd. 56 French Lick, IN, 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.
To send flowers to Kathleen's family, please visit our floral section.