Wilma Rose Campbell, 90, of West Baden Springs, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on March 22nd, 2019 at Memorial Hospital and Healthcare in Jasper, Indiana
She was born in French Lick, Indiana on December 19th, 1928 to Henry Belcher and Leora “Beyers” Belcher.
Wilma was united in marriage to Clellon Jackson, deceased, and to Ray Campbell, deceased.
She was preceded in death by her Parents, (1) Son- Kenneth Jackson; (1) Brother – Everett Belcher;
(2) Sisters – Selma Eastridge and Velma Purkhiser; and (3) Sisters who died in infancy – Elnora, Myrtle and Delma.
Wilma was a member of the Hillham Church of Christ in Christian Union.
She is survived by:
(2) Sons Robert Jackson (Debra) Sugar Land, Texas
James Jackson (Deborah) West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Daughter Dianna Smith (David) Huntingburg, Indiana
(1) Daughter-in-law Mary Jackson West Baden Springs, Indiana
(10) Grandchildren (20) Great-Grandchildren (2) Great-Great Grandchildren
A Funeral Ceremony will be conducted by Pastor Mike Newland on Monday, March 25th, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home in French Lick, Indiana. Burial will follow in Mount Lebanon Cemetery.
Friends may call on Monday, March 25th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. time of service at the Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home.
The family requests any memorial contributions be made In Memory of Wilma to Hillham CCCU Missions Fund, P.O. Box 35, West Baden Springs, IN 47469.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service in French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.