Anthony âTonyâ Shipman, age 57, of French Lick, Indiana entered into eternal rest on October 28th, 2015 at the Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
He was born on February 11th, 1958 in West Baden Springs, Indiana to James Emerson and Lily Mae (Baer) Shipman.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Tony graduated from the Springs Valley High School with the Class of 1977, was a member and Deacon of the Cane Creek Christian Church in French Lick, Indiana and retired from Jasper Engines in 2014 after 14 years of service. His favorite pastimes included spending time with family and spending time in the outdoors.
He is survived by:
Wife Marilyn (Crews) Shipman West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Son Kyle Shipman (fiancÃ© Arielle Fessel) Paoli, Indiana
(1) Daughter Emily Shipman West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Brother Mike Shipman (Rose) Washington, Indiana
(2) Grandchildren Alyssa and Lilly Jones West Baden Springs, Indiana
(2) Special Grandchildren Children of Arielle - Bella and William Paoli, Indiana
(1) Special Nephew Brady Shipman French Lick, Indiana
A Funeral Ceremony will be conducted by Rick Englehardt and Dan Douglas at 2:00 PM on Sunday, November 1st, 2015 at the Brosmer-Kemple Chapel in French Lick, Indiana. Burial will follow in the Patoka Memorial Cemetery.
Friends may call Sunday, November 1st, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. until the time of ceremony at the Brosmer-Kemple Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made to Charlie's Angels, c/o Cathy Chaplin, 4380 South Old State Road 145, French Lick, Indiana 47432.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Homes, 9640 W. State Road 56, French Lick, Indiana 47432.
Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website â www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.