Donna Maxine Terry, age 71, of Shoals, Indiana entered into eternal rest on April 11th, 2022 at her residence.
She was born in Paoli, Indiana on June 9th, 1950 to Alva Lee and Grace Louise (Haga) Bennett.
Maxine married Billy Lee Terry on July 5th, 1968 and he preceded her in death on March 18th, 2022.
She was also preceded in death by her Parents; (1) Son – Anthony Terry; and a Half Brother – Maurice Keith Bennett.
Maxine had worked at Kimball Piano, Simmons and Fast Eddie’s as a manager.
She enjoyed traveling with Billy in their RV and spending time with her family.
Maxine is survived by:
(1) Son - Christopher Lee Terry of French Lick, Indiana
(1) Daughter - Christina Ann Terry of Jasper, Indiana
(4) Sisters - Helen Terry of French Lick, Indiana
Carol Kern of Jasper, Indiana
Nancy Beaty of Bedford, Indiana
Cora Mae Beaty of French Lick, Indiana
(2) Half-Sisters - Lolita Stroud of Akron, Indiana
Mona Hammons of French Lick, Indiana
(2) Step-Sisters - Judy Copeland of Campbellsburg, Indiana
Teresa Kirkpatrick of Ardmore, Oklahoma
(5) Grandchildren (1) Great-Grandchild
Cremation was chosen and a graveside service will be held at a later date at Bonds Chapel Cemetery.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.