Frank Earl Davis, age 75, of Tavares, FL, passed away Friday, July 21, 2017, at Florida Hospital Waterman in Tavares, FL.
Frank was born February 26th, 1942 in Bushnell, Florida to A.J. and Lillie Mae Davis.
He was a member of York Street Church of God in Bushnell. Mr. Davis was preceded in death by his wife,
Helen Davis; his brother, James Davis; and his parents: A.J. and Lillie Mae Davis.
He is survived by:
(1) Son: Donnie Earl Davis of Paoli, Indiana
(1) Daughter: Rhonda Ann Davis (Michael Smith) of Tavares, Florida
(4) Grandsons: John Davis, Dylan Davis, Dustin Davis, Samuel Smith
(2) Granddaughters: Ashley Davis, Rebekah Smith
(2) Great-grandsons: Sean Griffin, Korben Davis;
(4) Sisters: Flora Marshall (Wendell) of Bushnell, Florida
Linda Peavy, of Oxford, Florida
Lorraine Davis of Bushnell, Florida
Sheila Lancaster (David) of Bushnell, Florida
A Graveside Service will be held Friday, July 28th, 2017 at the Mount Lebanon Cemetery in French Lick, Indiana.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation in his memory to: York Street Church of God, 202 N. York Street, Bushnell, FL 33513.