Frieda Mae Wyman, 90, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on July 12th, 2022 at Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute, Indiana.
She was born in Horse Branch, Kentucky on May 16th, 1932 to Ausel and Eva (Fentress) Shartzer.
Frieda married Carl Wyman on November 17th, 1950 and he is waiting for her at the gates of heaven.
She was also preceded in death by her parents and (3) Brothers – Jay, James and Carlton Shartzer.
Frieda was a member of the Church at Powell Valley.
She enjoyed cooking and spending time with friends and family.
Frieda is survived by:
(1) Son – David Wyman of French Lick, Indiana
(2) Daughters – Elaine Ferren (Donald) of Mitchell, Indiana
Yvonne Whalin (Barry) of Mitchell, Indiana
Brother-In-Law – Donald Wyman (Shirley) of Shoals, Indiana
(6) Grandchildren – Larry Croan, Adam Croan, Jamie Dull (Amanda), Jeremiah Wyman (Jamie), Jill Baker (David) and Carl Drake (Emily).
(13) Great-Grandchildren – Jeffrey Croan, Austin Baker, Jarred Baker, Gracie Simpson (Tyler), Camden Baker, Veronika Croan, Breeyanna Croan, Jon Drake, Jocelyn Drake, Jackson Drake, Jeralyn Wyman, Jaxon Wyman and Jama Wyman.
(2) Great-Great Grandchildren – Paisley Baker and Rosalee Simpson; also one on the way.
She also leaves many nephews and nieces.
A Funeral Ceremony will be conducted by Pastor Randy Stevens on Friday, July 15th, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home with burial to follow at Highland Chapel Cemetery.
Visitation for family and friends will be Friday, July 15th, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at the funeral home.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service in French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.