Gladys Charlene (Bledsoe) Wininger, 86 years young, of Franklin, formerly of French Lick, Indiana entered into eternal rest on October 27th, 2016 at Franciscan Health Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana.
She was born on March 21st, 1930 in Orange County, Indiana to Otto and Alma (Quinn) Bledsoe.
Gladys married Dexter Gene Wininger on September 2nd, 1950 and he preceded her in death on February 4th, 2004.
She was preceded in death by her parents, (4) Brothers â Sanford, Ernest, Dean and Garrett Bledsoe.
Gladys attended the No. 13 Grade School in French Lick Township before going to the West Baden Springs High School where she graduated with the Class of 1949. While her husband was stationed in Washington D.C she was employed as a secretary. Once Gladys and her husband returned home to Indiana, her life was dedicated to raising her (4) four children. While raising her children, she enjoyed quilting, gardening, cooking and baking.
She is survived by:
(2) Sons Lanny Gene Wininger (Nancy) Seymour, Indiana
Michael Scott Wininger Indianapolis, Indiana
(2) Daughters Pamela Sue Findley Franklin, Indiana
Beth Ann Winters (Tim) Arthur City, Texas
(1) Brother Donald âJoeâ Bledsoe (Ina) French Lick, Indiana
(6) Grandchildren Patrick âBuzzâ and Benjamin Findley; Matthew and Phillip Wininger; and Samuel and Anna Winters
(11) Great-Grandchildren Michael Schmitt; Josiah, Aiden, Mya, Benjamin, Brennan, Susannah, Elijah, Olivia, Lily and Mary Anne Findley
Several Nieces and Nephews also survive.
A Graveside Ceremony will be held on Monday, October 31st, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. at the Ames Chapel Cemetery in Paoli, Indiana.
The family requests memorial contributions be made to the Ames Chapel Cemetery, 6487 West County Road 175 South, French Lick, Indiana 47432.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service, 9640 W. State Rd. 56, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website â www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.