James Earl “Jim” Orr, age 84, of West Baden Springs, Indiana entered into eternal rest on June 21st, 2022 at IU Health Bloomington Hospital, Bloomington, Indiana.
He was born in Paoli, Indiana on July 6th, 1937 to John and Lois (Hickman) Orr.
Jim married Ramona Wininger on September 2nd, 1956 and she survives.
He was preceded in death by his Parents; (3) Brothers – Johnny Orr, Eugene Agan, and Carl Agan; and (1) Sister – Mary Fern Brown.
He is survived by:
Wife – Ramona Orr of West Baden Springs, Indiana
(2) Sons – Danny Orr (Rhonda) of French Lick, Indiana
Timmy Orr (Amy) of West Baden Springs, Indiana
(3) Daughters – Debbie Mooney (Glenn) of Richmond Hill, Georgia
Tammy Jennings (Steve) of Lexington, Kentucky
Lori Orr of West Baden Springs, Indiana
(2) Sisters – Elizabeth Stroud of Anderson, Indiana
Nora Capper of Indianapolis, Indiana
(15) Grandchildren – Clay, Carrolton, Ben, Sarah Monica, Jimmy, Scott, Robby, Tyanne, Ryan, Taya, Elizabeth, Lauren, Jacob, Jared and Jonny.
(14) Great-Grandchildren – Alleigh, Josie, Layla, Beau, Bennett, Willow, Lex, Ian, Jordyn, Greyson, Silas, Anne, Manny, Trinity, Enyd and another one on the way.
A Funeral Ceremony will be held on Saturday, June 25th, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. at Ames Chapel Church with burial to follow in Ames Chapel Cemetery.
Visitation for family and friends will be Saturday, June 25th, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at the church.
In lieu of flowers the family requests that memorial contributions be made to Ames Chapel Cemetery Board, c/o Ryan Barwe, 6487 W. County Road 175S, French Lick, IN 47432.