Mary Margaret Miley, 78, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on Friday, May 1st, 2020 at IU Health Hospice House, Bloomington, Indiana.
She was born on December 17th, 1941 in Calumet City, Illinois to Edward and Elizabeth “Dusgynski” Sobocinski.
Mary married Wilbert L. Miley on January 20th, 1959 and he survives.
She was preceded in death by her Parents and (1) Brother – Edward Sobocinski.
Mary was a homemaker and of the Catholic faith.
She is survived by:
Husband Wilbert Miley French Lick, Indiana
(4) Sons Thomas Miley (Victoria) Lowell, Indiana
Timothy Miley (Heather) Merrillville, Indiana
Wayne Miley (Tina) Hammond, Indiana
Dennis Miley Hammond, Indiana
(3) Daughters Marchell Chalmer Hammond, Indiana
Lynn Henderson (Randy) Lowell, Indiana
Jennifer Weston Calumet City, Illinois
(3) Brothers Robert Sobocinski (Marcia) Crown Point, Indiana
Thomas Sobocinski (Beverly) Crown Point, Indiana
Donald Sobocinski (Diane) Dyer, Indiana
(2) Sisters Rose Ann Mecchia Calumet City, Illinois
Barbara Miley (Roger) Hammond, Indiana
(10) Grandchildren (2) Great-Grandchildren
Cremation was chosen and a Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.