Nina Coleen Croninger, 82 years young, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on December 4th, 2016 at Springs Valley Meadows in French Lick, Indiana.
She was born in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee on April 12th, 1934 to Alonzo and Ossie (Steen) Babbitt.
Nina married James âFredâ Croninger on August 3rd, 1963 and he preceded her in death on June 27th, 2008.
She was also preceded in death by her parents, (5) Brothers â Clifford Babbitt, Robert Babbitt, Roy Overstreet, John Dean Babbitt and Darrell Babbitt; (1) Sister â Bonnie Babbitt.
Nina was a member of the Springs Valley Pentecostal Church and loved Bingo.
She is survived by:
(1) Daughter Willa Faye Brown (Kenny) French Lick, Indiana
(4) Brothers Earl Babbitt Glasgow, Kentucky
Thomas Babbitt French Lick, Indiana
George Babbitt Glasgow, Kentucky
Ledie Babbitt Glasgow, Kentucky
(3) Sisters Susan Hardesty Paoli, Indiana
Imogene Zimmerman New Albany, Indiana
Elmina Nichols Florida
(2) Grandchildren Stephen Lee Brown (Rhecia) Ferdinand, Indiana
Melissa Kunkler (Doug Partenheimer) French Lick, Indiana
(5) Great-Grandchildren Dakota and Kiona Kunkler; Logan Partenheimer; Reid and Maggie Brown
(2) Great-Great Grandchildren Bryson Kunkler and Koleson Knable
A Funeral Ceremony will be conducted by Pastor Randy Simmons at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 at the T.L. Pinnick Chapel. Burial will follow at the Old Baptist Cemetery in West Baden Springs, Indiana.
Friends may call on Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. until the time of service at the T.L. Pinnick Chapel in French Lick, Indiana.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website â www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.