Rosa Moreno Ayres, 61, of Natchez, Indiana passed away on January 25th, 2022.
She was born in Chicago, Illinois on April 22nd, 1960 to Salomon and Martina (Arroyo) Moreno.
Rosa was preceded in death by her Parents and (1) Brother – Pascual Moreno.
She was a 1979 graduate of Kelvyn Park High School in Chicago and received a Bachelor of Arts from Northeastern Illinois University in 1989.
Rosa was a member of the Church of Scientology and was employed at the West Baden Springs Hotel.
She loved to cook and bake, organizing everything (and you best keep it that way), chocolate, playing games on her tablet, buying jewelry and Lock & Lock storage containers and giving them to family members, she had a nickname for everyone, but most especially Rosa loved spending time with her grandchildren and family.
Rosa is survived by:
(1) Son - Robert Ayres
(3) Daughters – Rutila Ayres (Jose David Montanez); Rebecca Ayres; and Ryann Ayres (Brent Beckett)
(8) Grandchildren – Desiree Montanez; Andre Ayres; Lexani Montanez; Iyanice Montanez; Jordan Ayres; Avah Ayres; Ozzy Beckett; and Kaleb Ayres.
(1) Great-Grandchild – Xavier Tolbert
(3) Brothers – Salomon Moreno; Noel Moises Moreno; and Noah Moreno
(6) Sisters – Bertha Moreno; Florentina Moreno; Blanca Moreno; Veronica Moreno; Delilah Moreno; and Victoria Moreno
Beloved Nephews and Nieces, Great Nephews and Great Nieces and, many beloved extended family members.
Friends are invited to visit with the family and share stories about Rosa on Sunday, January 30th, 2022 from 1:00-6:00p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home in French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or our website - www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.