Ruth E. (Terry) Jones, age 78, of Dubois, Indiana entered into eternal rest on October 16th, 2016 at her residence in Dubois, Indiana.
She was born in Orange County, Indiana on June 17th, 1938 to Harold âPeteâ Terry and Alma (Terrell) Terry.
Ruth married Oscar L. Jones on March 14th, 1974 and he preceded her in death on February 4th, 2016.
She was also preceded in death by her parents and (3) Sisters â Alice Wininger, Betty Blanton and Shirley White.
Ruth was a homemaker. She enjoyed helping her husband on the farm and providing for her family. Ruth loved being outdoors and spending time with her family. She was known for her work ethic and taught her family numerous life lessons including but not limited to having a strong work ethic.
She is survived by:
(1) Son David Moffatt (Delema) Mitchell, Indiana
(3) Daughters Brenda Allen (Brion) West Baden Springs, Indiana
Debbie Underwood Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Patty Chatman (Jeff) Dubois, Indiana
(1) Brother Harold Dean Terry Mitchell, Indiana
(9) Grandchildren Mickey Arthur (Tommy) French Lick, Indiana
Louis Underwood (Cheryl) Culleoka, Tennessee
Josh Moffatt Mitchell, Indiana
Bradley Terry (Brittnay) Katy, Texas
Scott Chatman Dubois, Indiana
Ricky Underwood (Kim) Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Crystal Underwood Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Sam Underwood Bryan, Texas
Keenan Moffatt Mitchell, Indiana
(15) Great-grandchildren Tanlor Evans, Taylen Rominger, Teagun Rominger, Bentley Moffatt, Drake Terry, Braylen Terry, Braxton Terry, Lexia Hill, Cayden Underwood, Christian Underwood, Alissa Watts, Jordan Staggs, Haley Watts, Abby Thacker and Cassidy Thacker
Caregivers Michelle Kidwell and Stacey Neukam
The Funeral Ceremony will be conducted on Thursday, October 20th, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. by Chaplain Cindy Lagle at the T.L. Pinnick Chapel. Burial will follow in the Crystal Cemetery in Crystal, Indiana.
Friends may call on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 from 5:00 â 8:00 p.m. at the T.L. Pinnick Chapel and then again on Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service, 9640 W. State Rd. 56 French Lick, In. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website â www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.