Celebration of Life
Brosmer - Kemple Funeral Home
Friday March 18th, 2022
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Order Flowers now for guaranteed delivery before Ryan's visitation.
Ryan Rocky Ulicini
Ryan Rocky Ulicini, age 39, of French Lick, Indiana entered into eternal rest on December 21st, 2021.
He was born in Hobart, Indiana on October 5th, 1982 to Robert Ulicini and Tamara (Liess) Ulicini.
Rocky was preceded in death by his mother and brother – Rusty S. Ulicini.
He was homeschooled and earned his GED and was employed at Dynasty Fiber.
Rocky enjoyed spending time with his friends and family, playing pool, and exploring his 40 acre property.
He is survived by:
Father - Bob Ulicini of French Lick, Indiana
(1) Son - Daniel Davino
(1) Brother - Robert E. Ulicini of Troy, Illinois
(1) Sister - Traci (Chrisitian) Gleim of Griffith, Indiana
(1) Aunt - Roxanne (Benjamin) Kinne of Amador City, California
(1) Uncle - Leslie (Marsha) Liess of Merrillville, Indiana
(2) Nephews - Christian A. Gleim and Peyton Ulicini
(3) Nieces - Ruthie Gleim, Ghillian Gleim and Zoey Ulicini
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
Visitation for friends will be Friday, March 18th, 2022 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana.
Cremation was chosen.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.
Traci and Robbie you are in the prayers of the Sherwood family
Doug Sherwood (a cousin) Mar 15 2022 9:48 PM