Vickie Jean Hatfield, age 66 of French Lick, Indiana entered into eternal rest on September 29th, 2021 at IU Health Paoli in Paoli, Indiana.
She was born in Paoli, Indiana on December 9th, 1954 to Gerald Wininger and Mary J. “Jones” Wininger.
Vickie married Ora Dale Hatfield in 1972 and he preceded her in death in 1984.
She was also preceded in death by her parents and (1) Brother – Gordon in infancy.
Vickie was a 1972 graduate of Springs Valley High School, a member of French Lick American Legion Post 76 and had worked in Home Health Care.
She enjoyed playing Bingo, UNO with her grandchildren and spending time with friends at the Legion.
Vickie is survived by:
(2) Sons - Darrin Hatfield of Jeffersonville, Indiana and Chris Hatfield (Marissa) of West Baden Springs, Indiana
(1) Daughter - Michelle Weller of French Lick, Indiana
(3) Brothers - Steven Wininger of French Lick, Indiana, Rick Wininger of French Lick, Indiana and Jerry Wininger of French Lick, Indiana
(1) Sister - Sherry Stackhouse of West Baden Springs, Indiana
(4) Grandchildren - Shania Haefling, Tucker Hatfield, Clayton Hatfield, and Emersyn Hatfield
(2) Great- Grandchildren - Aubrey and Dawson
Visitation for friends and family will be Monday, October 4th, 2021 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home.
Cremation will follow.
Due to the Coronavirus, we ask that all guests please wear a mask and practice social distancing. If you are showing any symptoms of illness, please do not attend. Thank you for your cooperation.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Service in French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.