Cathy S. Clarke, age 57, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on June 29th, 2021 at Memorial Hospital and Health Care, Jasper, Indiana.
She was born in Jasper, Indiana on July 11th, 1963 to Charles and Betty (Jones) Lanham.
Cathy was preceded in death by her father.
She had attended Springs Valley High School and was a chef at the French Lick Hotel for 20 years.
She enjoyed music, movies, cooking and especially loved her grandchildren.
She is survived by:
Mother Betty Lanham French Lick, Indiana
(1) Son Dustin Lee Sisco (Jamie Mitchell) of French Lick, Indiana
(1) Daughter Crystal Lanham (Amanda) of French Lick, Indiana
(1) Sister Cheryl Decker (Joe) of Worthington, Indiana
(4) Grandchildren – Brittany Lanham, Davionna Lanham, Austin Lanham and Michael Sisco
(2) Great-Grandchildren – Domari Lanham and Akari Lanham
Cremation was chosen and a Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday July 10th, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Cathy S. (Lanham) Clarke, please visit our floral store.