Rhonda Kay Cox, age 53, of French Lick, Indiana, entered into eternal rest on June 14th, 2021 at IU Bloomington Hospital, Bloomington, Indiana.
She was born in Washington, Indiana on June 22nd, 1967 to Harold and Barbara (Morgan) Truelove.
Rhonda married Kevin Ray Cox on October 29th, 1989 and he survives.
She was preceded in death by her parents and (1) Nephew – Matthew Truelove.
Rhonda enjoyed art coloring and watching NASCAR.
She is survived by:
Husband Kevin Cox French Lick, Indiana
(2) Sons Josh Cox (Brie) French Lick, Indiana
Jeremy Cox French Lick, Indiana
(1) Brother Marty Truelove (Dominique) Shoals, Indiana
(1) Sister Lora Truelove French Lick, Indiana
Father and Mother-in-law Ray and Judy Cox West Baden Springs, Indiana
(4) Grandsons – Deegan and Axel Cox, Logan Salmon and Ryder Bird
(3) Granddaughters – Serenity and Gracelynn Cox and Addie Bird
Cremation was chosen and a private service will be held at a later date.
Arrangements are in the care of Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, French Lick, Indiana. 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook page at Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home or at our website – www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Rhonda Kay (Truelove) Cox, please visit our floral store.