Rose Mofield Sikes, age 95, of Farmington, Missouri, formerly of French Lick, Indiana entered into eternal rest on November 11th, 2020 at her residence.
She was born on May 9th, 1925 in Cuzco, Indiana to Harold Von Collins and Alma Dorothy “Clements” Collins.
Rose married John Mofield on June 7th, 1947 and he preceded her in death in 1986. She then married Elery Sikes on March 28th, 1998 and he preceded her in death on October 14th, 2012.
She was also preceded in death by her parents, (4) Brothers, and (5) Sisters.
Rose had attended Stone Ridge Baptist Church while living in Bloomington, Indiana.
She had worked in sales and as a bookkeeper, but was primarily a wife, mother and homemaker.
She is survived by:
(2) Sons Steve Mofield (Diane) Evansville, Indiana
Don Mofield (Kathy) Fredericktown, Missouri
(1) Daughter Barbara Mofield Farmington, Missouri
(2) Sisters Loretta Drake Paoli, Indiana
Virginia Flick Nicholson Valley, Indiana
(2) Grandchildren Ken Mofield (Merissa) and Johnny Mofield (Tasha)
(3) Step-Grandsons Scott Alvey (Kimberly); Michael Alvey (Laura) and Alan Alvey
(1) Step-Granddaughter Julia Bridges
(5) Step Great-Grandchildren (1) Step Great-Great-Granddaughter
Private services will be held with burial to follow at Bellefontaine Cemetery in Mt. Vernon, Indiana.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Heart and Soul Hospice, 412 Cayce Street, Farmington, MO 65640.
Arrangements are in the care of the Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, 9640 West State Road 56, French Lick, Indiana 47432. Condolences may be made on our Facebook Page Brosmer-Kemple Funeral Home, or at our website www.brosmer-kemplefuneralhome.com.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Rose Mofield (Collins) Sikes, please visit our floral store.